Monday, 3.30pm – 6.00pm
Tuesday, 3.30pm – 6.00pm
Dance Studio 2
Mdm Tan Pek Cheng
Miss Chan Lian Yin
Miss Wang Huiyu
Ms Nur Sifa Hussain
- SYF Arts presentation (2015) : Achieved a Certificate of Distinction
- SYF Central Judging for International Dance 2011- Silver
- SYF Arts Presentation 2013 – Certificate of Distinction
- 21st Century Arts Festival in Genting – Silver
- North Zone NE Dance Competition – First in position
- K-pop Dance Battle
- 2nd runner up for Rookie Category 2013
Highlight(s) of Activities
- Fujian Convention 2013 @ MBS
- NCHS Musical 2012 @ Nanyang Polytechnic
- School Exchanges
- Work on body awareness, posture and coordination.
- Introduce new Contemporary exercises.
- Choreography opportunities for group and solo.
- Provide opportunities to demonstrate humility, resilience, respect, excellence and ability to work as a team.
- To provide the opportunities for the students to develop dance and leadership skills through taking part in school and public performances.
- To develop students’ passion for the arts.
- To instill a sense of responsibility and discipline in performing arts.