- Certificate of Distinction – SYF 2015 Central Judging Of Drama
- Certificate of Accomplishment –SYF 2013 Central Judging of Drama
- Gold with Honours Award – SYF 2011 Central Judging of Drama
Highlight(s) of Activities
- Down-Syndrome Day 2014
- Biennial SYF competitions
- Biennial School Public Performance
- “Recollections” for National Day
- Drama Graduation Ceremony
- Year-End Drama Camp
- Human Values Drama Festival 201
The back of the Drama sweater states, in bold, “I [love] drama, because life’s like one”. Drama is a CCA that encourages its members to love and experience life, and most of all, to step into the shoes of others, in the process learning empathy. Members of Drama become part of a family with strong bonds and good companionship that will tide them through their 4 years of secondary school.
Every session is an opportunity for members to ‘let their hair down’ and have fun. At the same time, each session teaches them the art of discipline, perseverance, and cooperation. Because drama is a common passion shared by our members, every practice leading up to a performance or competition is a joyful process, embraced by our members who willingly give their best.
- To help students develop a greater understanding of self and others
- To unleash students’ latent potential and to nurture their creativity
- To develop discipline, self-motivation and confidence