Friday, 2.30pm – 5.00pm
Miss Kim Lay Tin
Mdm Lee Swee Gek
- 17th QiuPing Cup 2008 (Silver)
- Masagos Cup 2009 (Silver)
- Singapore Youth Wei Qi Championship 2009 (Silver)
- Singapore Youth Wei Qi Championship 2010 (Bronze)
- 19th QiuPing Cup 2010 (Bronze)
- QuiPing Cup National Weiqi Tournament Junior Categories 2012
- QuiPing Cup National Weiqi Tournament Open Categories 2012
- The National Youth Weiqi Championship 2014 (Group C Sec 1&2 – 4th position.
Highlight(s) of Activities
- Inter-class Xiangqi and Weiqi Competition (March)
- Char Yang Cup Competition (March)
- QiuPing Cup
- Raffles Cup (Chinese Chess)
- External competitions organized by tertiary educational institutions
The CCA has a current strength of 41 students (Sec 1 to 3). Members with potential are selected to take part in external competitions.
- To provide formal training on the playing of Chinese chess and Weiqi through professional instruction.
- To appreciate Chinese culture through the learning of Chinese Chess and Weiqi.
- To instill patience and discipline and improve one’s concentration