Monday, 3.30pm – 5.00pm
Mr Tan Han Wen
Mr Johnson Ong
Ms Letchumi Kalanidi
Mr Jamil Jaafar
- Canon Photo Marathon 2015 – Best School Award
- Canon Photo Marathon 2014 – Best School Award
- Annual School Anniversary Live Video Telecast
- Chinese New Year Celebrations
- Mid-Autumn Festival
- National Day Parade & Celebrations
- Teacher’s Day Celebrations
Highlight(s) of Activities
- Students can choose to participate in a wide range of diverse and meaningful activities:
- School events which showcase students’ skills in setting up audio and visual equipment for the smooth running of school events.
- Activities which allow students to portray their leadership skills: Community Service, Secondary 1 Induction Programme, Events’ I/C, Annual Multimedia Camp
- Monthly physical activities to encourage team bonding and physical fitness.
- Train students in events management, PA, Photography and Video Skills. Lifelong skills useful in all walks of life.
- Skills development: Organizational skills & Leadership skills
- Character Building: Teamwork, Discipline & Independence
- To empower students with lifelong skills.