Monday, 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Thursday, 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Friday, 4.00pm – 6.00pm
ISH Level 2
Mdm Neo Lay Kheng
Mr Yan Wei
Mdm Yee Bijao
- Participated in North Zone Inter-School Tournaments
- Yishun Town Secondary School Invitational Table Tennis Championships 2014
- Second Placing for the C Division Team &
- Third Placing for the B Division Team
Highlight(s) of Activities
- Students can choose to participate in a wide range of diverse and meaningful activities:
- North Zone Inter-School Competitions
- Intra-School / Friendly Matches
- Umpiring at external Table Tennis events
- VIA projects
- Our table tennis teams continue to put in their best efforts when participating in intense competitions at the Zonal levels. The coaches and players enjoy a close working relationship which makes every training session tough but enjoyable.
- Members of the CCA are nurtured both physically and mentally to fulfil their potential.
- Members are dedicated and enthusiastic towards the game, and have excellent discipline, teamwork and sportsmanship
- To cultivate a sense of appreciation and passion for sports in general and table tennis in particular, supporting a vibrant sports culture.
- To build character rooted in sound moral values like sportsmanship, and instilling a sense of discipline and responsibility.
- To develop leadership qualities, nurturing resilient and confident individuals as they compete in intra and inter school games competition.