Dear Parents & Students,Please refer to the Prelim & Common Test Schedule which can be accessed by clicking here Important Notes
- A student who is absent without a valid medical certificate will get zero mark for the paper.
- A student who is absent with a valid medical certificate will be allowed to take the paper on the day of his return with special arrangement made by the subject teacher. However, the marks to be awarded will be 80% of the marks he scores for the paper.
- Normal lessons will be carried out from 24/2 to 8/3 except for the time-slots that are allocated for Common Tests.
- All students will be released at the usual dismissal time.
- *To be conducted by subject teacher during curriculum time.