Date : 2nd April 2016 (Saturday)
Venue : Nanyang Junior College (NYJC)
128 Serangoon Avenue 3 Singapore 556111 (Next to Lorong Chuan MRT Station)
Attire : Full PE Attire
|No||Class||Reporting Time||Assessment Time|
|1||Student Councilors Exco||7.00am||7.15am|
|2||4B, 4E & 4F||7.20am||7.45am|
|3||4C, 4G & 4H||7.50am||8.15am|
|4||4A, 4D & 4I||8.20am||8.45am|
- All students are to report strictly according to the time stated unless permission given by Mr. Yeo (HOD PE) & Mr. Raffi.
- Attendance for the NAPFA Test is compulsory unless students who are on MC.
- All students are required to report in their PE Attire but are allowed to use their own running shoes.
- Students are reminded to be at their best behaviour and not allowed to roam around the school’s premises unnecessarily. All students are expected to go home immediately after the test.
- In case bad weather or haze, all students must still report to NYJC and decision will be made later if the test need to be postponed or cancelled.