Dear Sec 3 NCzens,
Welcome back! Reckon you are all ready to return to school after a long break, but I will still miss you as you will only report physically to school in Term 3 Week 2, on 8 June, Monday.
Nonetheless, we will continue to have the blended learning curriculum for your home-based learning in the coming week, to re-integrate you into school life and routines, and gradually return to the normal intensity of learning in school.
Please receive your time-table and planned lessons for next week. Here are some key notes for your action:
(A) On the daily basis, you will do the following:
(1) 7.30am: Students will check in and report the daily temperature via the application online (https://go.gov.sg/nchstemperature);
(2) 7.45am: ME-Time (Live-stream via School Website (https://nchs.edu.sg/nan-chiau-high-school-live-event/);
(3) 8.00am: Full Home Based Learning; students will follow daily class time-table schedule;
(4) Daily ‘Live’ Lesson (via Google Meet / Classkick): 9 – 10am and/or 11am – 12pm (except MSP and CL Lit lessons) – This is a new arrangement, please take note; and
(5) Additional consultation: email / WhatsApp your subject teachers for clarification if needed.
(B) On the first day of school on 2 June, Tuesday:
You will meet your FTs for TSI@GMeet, from 8am – 8.45am to start the new term.
Looking forward to meet you back in school soon.