Dear Sec 1 and 2 NCzens,
As the first week of Term 3 ends, we hope you have adjusted well to the new normal. The safe management measures may have changed how school activities are carried out, but the joy of learning remains. Well done to everyone for adapting and taking the changes well in your stride.
We will continue to have the blended learning curriculum for your home-based learning in the coming week, please receive your time-table and planned lessons for your prior preparations. On the daily basis, you will do the following:
(1) 7.30am: Students will check in and report the daily temperature via the application online (https://go.gov.sg/nchstemperature);
(2) 7.45am: ME-Time (Live-stream via School Website (https://nchs.edu.sg/nan-chiau-high-school-live-event/);
(3) 8.00am: Full Home Based Learning; students will follow daily class time-table schedule;
(4) Daily ‘Live’ Lesson (via Google Meet / Classkick): 9 – 10am and/or 11am – 12pm (except MSP lessons) – This is a new arrangement, please take note; and
(5) Additional consultation: email / WhatsApp your subject teachers for clarification if needed.