Tuesday, 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Wednesday, 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Saturday, 8.00am – 11.30am
ISH Level 1
Mr Lim Kit Siang
Ms Angeline Yar
Ms Cinthia Tan
- National Basketball ‘C’ Division Boys Championship 2013 (Top 16)
- Northzone ‘C’ Division (Girls) Basketball Championship 2012 (1st Runner up)
- National Basketball ‘C’ Division Girls Championship 2012 (Top 8)
Highlight(s) of Activities
- Nan Chiau High School Basketball Invitational 2015
- Nan Chiau High School organised a Full court 5v5 basketball invitational in 2015 with 3 other schools in the Seng Kang area. The objective of this event was to prepare the ‘C’ Division players for their competition in July by collaboratively improving our basketball standards as well as to build positive relationships with our neighbouring schools.
- Basketball is a sport of agility and endurance that develops hand-eye coordination among its participants. It is also a fast-paced and competitive sport. Presently it is a very popular team sport played by more than 250 million people worldwide.
- The focus of the CCA is character development. Winning at all costs is not a value the school embraces. It is the process of learning lifelong values in line with the idea of a “rugged society” that is emphasized. These values include having a positive attitude, perseverance, cooperation, discipline and hard work.
- To build physical and mental toughness through learning of Basketball skills.
- To appreciate and exhibit qualities of sportsmanship, leadership, confidence, co-operation and fair play at Intra and Inter-school games competition.
- To provide members to contribute to the school and community at large.