- Singapore Youth Festival Central Judging of Dances (Chinese Dance): Gold (2011)
- Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation: Distinction (2013)
- Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation: Distinction (2015)
Highlight(s) of Activities
Chinese New Year Celebrations
School Anniversary Celebrations
School Arts Festival
External performances (e.g. Singapore Hokkien Huey Kuan)
The training is focused on Chinese Dance techniques to develop flexibility and stamina. The training also explores and incorporates traditional Chinese Dance with more contemporary forms of Chinese Dance.
Students should demonstrate diligence, discipline, determination, a willingness to learn and improve as well as the ability to work as a team.
- To cultivate an understanding and appreciation for Chinese Dance through exposure to stage performances.
- To promote physical, mental and emotional development through rigorous dance training and performance opportunities.
- To instill a sense of discipline and responsibility and encourage creativity in youths.