- 2014- Most Creative Award and Merit award for the 23rd National Creative Group Story Telling Competition
- 2013- The certificate of accomplishment for the SYF Arts presentations.
- 2012- 1st Prize and Most Creative Award for The 21st National Creative Group Story Telling Competition
- 2011- Singapore Youth Festival Central Judging (Silver)
- 2009- Singapore Youth Festival Central Judging (Sliver)
- 11th National Drama Writing and Performing Competition for Schools (Bronze)
- 4th International Chinese Recital Competition for Schools (Merit)
- 20th International Secondary & Primary Group Story Telling Competition (Merit)
- 18th International Secondary & Primary Group Story Telling Competition(Bronze)
Highlight(s) of Activities
- School Public Performance
- SYF Arts presentations
- Inter-School Group Story Telling Competition
- Annual Leadership camp
- Drama appreciation
Chinese Drama is a CCA that aims at grooming students who are confident and poised on stage and can take on various performing roles ranging from actors, story tellers to masters of ceremonies. Members practice and learn performing skills under the guidance of experienced instructors who often are also mature stage performers themselves.
Members are also selected and trained to take part in various school functions and external competitions such as the Singapore Youth Festival Central Judging and national competitions such as the Inter-School Group Story Telling Competition. In Chinese Drama, we believe that every individual is talented in their own way.
- To instill in students a passion for Chinese Culture and Drama.
- To impart to students techniques of oratorical performances.
- To expose and nurture the acting skills and potential within each of our members.
- To build up one’s self-esteem by giving them a platform to showcase their talents.