Elaine Wong Chee Ai
Tan Han Xiong
1. Certificate of Accomplishment – SYF 2019 Central Judging of Drama
2. Certificate of Distinction – SYF 2017 Central Judging of Drama
3. Certificate of Distinction – SYF 2015 Central Judging of Drama
4. Certificate of Accomplishment – SYF 2013 Central Judging of Drama
5. Gold with Honours Award – SYF 2011 Central Judging of Drama
Highlight(s) of Activities
1. “Recollections” – Annual National Day Celebration Performance
2. Annual Graduation Ceremony
3. Biennial Singapore Youth Festival Art Presentation
4. Biennial Human Values Drama Festival
5. Annual Drama External Theatre Experience (as audience)
The back of the Drama sweater states, in bold, “I [love] drama, because life’s like one”. Drama is a CCA that encourages its members to love and experience life, and most of all, to step into the shoes of others, in the process learning empathy. Members of Drama become part of a family with strong bonds and good companionship that will tide them through their 4 years of secondary school.
Every session is an opportunity for members to ‘let their hair down’ and have fun. At the same time, each session teaches them the art of discipline, perseverance, and cooperation. Because drama is a common passion shared by our members, every practice leading up to a performance or competition is a joyful process, embraced by our members who willingly give their best.
1. To enable students to understand and develop their Drama Skills.
2. To develop students who appreciate and master the values of teamwork, respect and discipline.
3. To equip students with relevant skills needed to put up staged plays and/or script writing skills at drama performances and competitions.
4. Students should be able to demonstrate good sportsmanship and values of fair play, teamwork and discipline.