• SEC-Starhub School Green Awards Sustained Lotus Award for 5 consecutive years (2012 to 2017), Yellow Flame award (2019)
• Global Youth Summit – Second place (Junior Category)
• National Upcycling movement – Gold Award
• National Youth Envir-olympics Challenge – First place
• Environmental Challenge for School – Merit (Open category)
Highlight(s) of Activities
• Water-Rationing Exercise
• Educational & game booth for World Water Day
• E-pledging for World Water Day
• Punggol East Launch of Food@Love in conjunction with
Eco Carnival at Rivervale Plaza
• Sembcorp Assembly talk and environmental quiz
• Reduction of single use plastics Campaign
Green Club is made up of teachers and a group of motivated members who are passionate about inspiring others to co-create an eco-friendly society.
Through the various platforms and outreach programmes, our students can actively influence their peers and schoolmates, engage their parents and neighborhood communities to promote sound environmental behavior.
We aim to empower our students to be lead and inspire others to take up meaningful environmental activities and projects.
To promote a vibrant school community where eco-friendly practices are embraced and students are empowered to play their part for the environment.