Friday, 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Computer Lab 1
Mr Lee Heng Leong
- 2012: National Infocomm Club Awards 2012 (3rd Prize) – Chloe’s Educational Journey
- 2013: ITE Skills Competition 2013 (Web Design Category) – Gold Award
- 2014: National Infocomm Security Competition 2014 – Top 10 Finalist
- 2014: Singapore Games Creation Competition 2014 – Commendation Award
- 2015: National Infocomm Competition (NIC) Face-Off for Ace of Coder – 2nd Runner Up
- 2015: Singapore Games Creation Competition 2015 – National Council for Problematic Gaming (NCPG) Mobile Game Award
- 2015: Singapore Games Creation Competition 2015 – Merit Award
- 2015: Singapore Games Creation Competition 2015 – Consolation Award
Highlight(s) of Activities
- Strategic partnership with IDA Silver Thematic Workshop
- ICT Learning Roadmap Training Course (endorsed by IDA) – GameMaker Beginner/Intermediate
- Graphical Skill Development – Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Mobile App Development for iPhone & Android Platform
- We strive to aid the community with our skills and help the less fortunate.
- We aim to excite students about Infocomm in a fun and meaningful way by helping them to learn new skills and to cultivate leadership and entrepreneurship capabilities at an early age.
- Expand students’ creative and entrepreneurial spirit through application of Infocomm in school and society.
- Extend to the Infocomm industry partners so that private sector can play a proactive role in developing the youths in schools.
- Our motto is “Work Hard, Play Hard”.Even though our working environment is not very formal, we never cease to get our job done. The informality allows us to be more innovative and think outside the box. It also let our members to be in their personality, instead of being rigid and uptight. However, when it comes to work, we have a serious attitude and do our very best to achieve our goals.