To propel NCHS towards an agile ICT learning ecosystem that is secure, inclusive and innovative.
To support quality teaching and learning anytime and anywhere undergirded by future-ready, scalable, and reliable infrastructure.
Mr Mak Kok Wei John (HOD / IDM)
Mr Lee Heng Leong (SH / IDM)
Mr Mohammad Hafiz Bin Abdul Hussain (ICT Associate)
Ms Ooi Sin Yeong (Desktop Engineer)
Mr Jamil Jaafar (AV Tech)
- To have every NCZen as a digital learner who is empowered with technology in their own hand, to achieve quality learning.
- To develop NCZens to be a self-directed learner and active contributor through ICT.
- To develop NCZens to be a digital creator who are passionate in embracing a culture of innovation and co-creation to solve real-world problems.
- To promote the infusion of ICT to enhance classroom experience.
Personalised Digital Learning Programme (PDLP)
To enhance teaching and learning through e-pedagogy and personalising students’ learning experience, we will progressively roll out the use of personal learning devices to all secondary schools from June 2020.
Code for Fun Programme
To prepare NCZens to be ready and competent in Infocomm Technology (ICT) so as to support better living in digital age, create more opportunities and to support stronger communities in the future.
Main focus of the programme includes:
- Introduce basic coding concept and incorporate Digital Maker Programme to nurture NCZens with a passion to create with technology using micro:bit microcontroller.
- Use logical reasoning to explain algorithms and to detect and correct errors in algorithms and programs.
- Identify, define authentic problems and plan activities to develop programming solutions.
ICT-infused T&L Experience in NCHS
- Seamless wireless connection.
- 1 for 1 computing with mobile carts containing laptops or iPads.
- Swivel Lesson Recording.
- NCHS Google email for all NCZens
- Access quality learning at anytime, anywhere using Student Learning Space (SLS) and Google Education Apps.