NCZens to be a future-ready & responsible digital learner.
To build an ICT-enriched classroom that is thinking, collaborative and connected.
Head of Department
Mr Lee Heng Leong (SH/IDM)
ICT Support Team
Mr Mohammad Hafiz Hussain (ICT Associate)
Mr Jamil Jaafar (AV Tech)
Ms Ooi Sin Yong (TA)
Mr Yeo Jia Ying (TA)
Mr Goh Khan Sen (SH/Science Research)
Mr Johnson Ong
Mr Dennis Wong
Ms Kathy Tay
Ms Ng Su Peng
Ms Ting Shi Yun
Mr Gan Sze Fong
- To have every NCZen as a digital learner who is empowered with technology in their own hand, to achieve quality learning.
- To develop NCZens to be a self-directed learner and active contributor through ICT.
- To develop NCZens to be a digital creator who are passionate in embracing a culture of innovation and co-creation to solve real-world problems.
- To promote the infusion of ICT to enhance classroom experience.
Code for Fun Programme
To prepare NCZens to be ready and competent in Infocomm Technology (ICT) so as to support better living in digital age, create more opportunities and to support stronger communities in the future.
Main focus of the programme includes:
- Introduce basic coding concept and incorporate Digital Maker Programme to nurture NCZens with a passion to create with technology using micro:bit microcontroller.
- Use logical reasoning to explain algorithms and to detect and correct errors in algorithms and programs.
- Identify, define authentic problems and plan activities to develop programming solutions.
ICT-infused T&L Experience in NCHS
- Seamless wireless connection.
- 1 for 1 computing with mobile carts containing laptops or iPads.
- Swivel Lesson Recording.
- NCHS Google email for all NCZens
- Access quality learning at anytime, anywhere using Student Learning Space (SLS) and Google Education Apps.