(UOPA – Unit Overall Profiency Award)
UOPA 2015 – GOLD
UOPA 2014 – GOLD
UOPA 2013 – GOLD
UOPA 2012 – Outstanding award for 5 year consecutive Gold Awards
UOPA 2011 – GOLD
UOPA 2010 – GOLD
UOPA 2009 – GOLD
UOPA 2008 – GOLD
UOPA 2007 – GOLD
Area 7 Games Day 2015: Overall Champions
.38 Officer Shooting Competition 2015: 1st Runner-up (Ms Renuka)
.22 Cadet Inter-unit Shooting Competition 2015: 2nd Runner-up Individual Female (Chua Yi Xuan Sec 3A)
2010 Best Unit Cadet: Tiffany Ling (female) , Tan Jun Jie (male)
2011 Best Unit Cadet: Rachel Cheong (female) , Richard Ho Teng Khuan (male)
2012 Best Unit Cadet: Vanessa Cheng (female), Lim Shi Jie (male)
2013 Best Unit Cadet: Janina Kwek (female), Wong Hong Zheng (male)
2014 Best Unit Cadet: Ong Shi Qi (female) and Jason Chua (male)
2015 Best Unit Cadet: Chua Yi Xuan (female) and Wong Hong Xiang(male)
2011 SPF-NPCC awardees: Chen Sen Yeong Audrey, Ling Jia Ying Tiffany, Tan Chia Wee, Tan Yong Siah, Lim Zhen Yuan, Tan Kui Jin Ralph, Louis Seah Zheng Liang
2012 SPF-NPCC awardees: Chan Yao Hua , Ho Teng Khuang Richard, Sim Huey Siang, Lim Kang Le
2013 SPF-NPCC awardee: Vanessa Cheng
2014 SPF-NPCC awardee: Wong Hong Zheng
2016 SPF-NPCC awardee: Yan Jing Yi
Station Sergeants and Deputy Station Sergeants:
2010 (8th Batch): Chen Sen Yeong Audrey , Tan Kui Jin Ralph
2011 (9th Batch): Richard Ho Teng Khuang , Lai Yi Long Aloysius
2012 (10th Batch): Vanessa Cheng You Ching , Lim Shi Jie
2013 (11th Batch): Wong Hong Zheng , Nigel Lim Yong Xiang
2014 (12th Batch): Lee Pei Xuan , Ivan Hoo
2015 (13th Batch): Cheong Jia Rong (3B) and Yan Jing Yi (3B)
Highlight(s) of Activities
- Annual NPCC Parade, Singapore Youth Festival, School Anniversary Parade, National Day Parade
- Passing out Parade and Promotion Ceremonies.
- Campcraft, .22 Revolver, Inter Area Project, Area 7 games Day, Inter-unit Drills Competition, X- Challenge
- Camp Recharge, All Level Training Camp, Basic of Leadership Training Camp, Adventure Training Camp, Survival Camp
- Anti- Narcotics Course, Civil Defence, Leadership and Mentoring Skills Course, Police Knowledge and Home Front Security, High Ropes Course , Crime Scene Investigation
- Community Safety and Security Programme, Police Youth Ambassador, NPCC Service Day, Yellow Ribbon Project, Unit based CIP
- Road Safety Park, Police Heritage Centre, HTA Heritage Centre, HTA training village, NPC visit
- Kayakking, Dragon-boating, Rockclimbing, Hiking, Air pistol shooting courses, Outdoor Orienteering , Chanbara
- To develop our members to be active citizens and community leaders, by working in partnership with the Singapore Police Force to fight crime and keep Singapore safe.
- To become the best youth organisation in Singapore, one that actively helps to make Singapore the safest place in the world.
- Developing Leaders with Character & Values
ENSURE our growth by exposing us to a challenging environment, which, in turn will imbibe us with leadership qualities, strong character and civic, social and moral values.
- Building Bonds with SPF
ENLIGHTEN us on the role of the Singapore Police Force, help to build a stronger bond of friendship with them, and so lead to a safer place for all in the country.
- Showing Care & Concern to Others
As part of a culture that encourages us to treat fellow cadets with respect, courtesy and tact, TEACH us to extend the same care and concern to others.
- Facing Challenges & Achieving Excellence
As a result of our identification with the Singapore Police Force, TEACH us to adopt its tradition of high standards of performance, commitment, duty and service, to seek to excel and to face up to challenge.