National School Games
2021 – Participated in NSG (NZ) only B Div Boys & Girls
2020 – Participated in North Zone (NZ)
2019 – B Boys & C Girls – NZ Q-Finals
2018 – C Boys – NZ Q-Finals
Highlight(s) of Activities
Annual CCA Camp
Empower pupils with the knowledge and skills for their own healthy lifestyle, infuse values and passion during training.
To promote active participation, prepare pupils for recreational activities and inculcate a culture of respect and trust.
Study & train hard persistently to give the best.
1. To enable students to understand and apply the basic rules of badminton.
2. To enable students (ranging from intermediate, advanced to school team players) to learn and apply the 7 fundamental skills such as grip, stance, footwork, serve, smash, drop shot & clear or lob.
3. To enable students to learn other advance skills such as back hand & cross netting.
4. To enable students to learn attacking, defensive strategies, space awareness and umpiring at some stage.
5. To enable students to learn sportsmanship and values of fair play, teamwork and discipline.