2010 : 2nd Runner Up in Current Affairs Competition
2011 : Excellence Unit Award (Silver) for the year 2010
2011 : Community Service Award (Gold) for the year 2010
2011 : 1st Runner Up in North District for Red Cross Flag Day
2012 : Excellence Unit Award (Gold) for the year 2011
2012 : Community Service Award (Gold) for the year 2011
2012 : 1st Runner Up in North District in First Aid Management Competitiom
2012 : Top 8 finalist in First Aid Management
2012 : District Champion in North District for Red Cross Flag Day
2013 : Excellence Unit Award (Gold) for the year 2012
2013 : Community Service Award (Gold) for the year 2013
2013 : Singapore Red Cross Flag Day Collection 2013 – 2nd in North District.
2013 : Current Affairs Competition 2013 – Category 3: Plugged In : Champion North District & 2nd Runner-up
2013 : Current Affairs Competition 2013 – Category 4: Action Reaction : 1st Runner-up North District
Highlight(s) of Activities
- National events which showcase students’ talents, such as: National Day Parade, SYF and National Camp
- Activities which broaden students’ horizons, such as: National Current Affairs Competition, International Exchange Programme, National First Aid Competition
- Interesting and useful lifeskills courses, such as: Outdoor Activities Course. First Aid Workshop, School Camps and Community Service
- A wide range of community service projects, such as: Red Cross Charity Draw & Flag Day, Home Visits, Beach Cleaning
- Train students in first aid, foot drill and provide them with opportunities to contribute and make a difference in the quality of lives of the less fortunate.
- Skills development: First Aid, Foot Drill, Organizational skills, Leadership skills
- CharacterBuilding: Teamwork, Discipline, Humanity, Compassion, Independence, Spirit of Service
- To empower students with life skills and to challenge them in meaningful activities to serve humanity.