Tuesday: 3.30pm – 6.30pm
Wednesday: (Selected) 4.30pm – 6.30pm
Thursday: 3.30pm – 6.30pm
ISH Level 2
Ms Chean Kai Xian, Annette
Mdm Edlyn Lee
Ms Song Song I
NATIONAL SCHOOL GAMES 2021
B Girls North Zone Top 4
NBSS SHIPSHAPE Table Tennis Competition 2019
B Boys – 1st
C Boys – 1st
C Girls – 1st
Highlight(s) of Activities
- Students can choose to participate in a wide range of diverse and meaningful activities:
- North Zone Inter-School Competitions
- Intra-School / Friendly Matches
- Umpiring at external Table Tennis events
- VIA projects
- Our table tennis teams continue to put in their best efforts when participating in intense competitions at the Zonal levels. The coaches and players enjoy a close working relationship which makes every training session tough but enjoyable.
- Members of the CCA are nurtured both physically and mentally to fulfil their potential.
- Members are dedicated and enthusiastic towards the game, and have excellent discipline, teamwork and sportsmanship
- To cultivate a sense of appreciation and passion for sports in general and table tennis in particular, supporting a vibrant sports culture.
- To build character rooted in sound moral values like sportsmanship, and instilling a sense of discipline and responsibility.
- To develop leadership qualities, nurturing resilient and confident individuals as they compete in intra and inter school games competition.