- SYF 2018 Art Exhibition – Certificate of Recognition & Certificate of Recognition (Special Mention)
- Young Illustrator Awards 2018 – Top 6 Finalist
- Sovereign Students’ Art Prize competition 2017 – First Prize
- HMPS-UNAS Art competition – First Prize
- SYF 2016 Art Exhibition – Certificate of Recognition
- Anti-Drug Art Competition 2016 – First Prize & Commendations
- SIA Art Competition 2015 – First Prize, 3rd Runner-up and Merits
- My Journey, My Home EZ link Art competition 2015 – Top 20 best
- My Dream Bus 2015 – First Prize
Highlight(s) of Activities
Charcoal and chalk workshop
Art & Science of Artwork Conservation talks by National Gallery of Singapore
Art Exhibition at Sengkang West 12th Anniversary and Fernvale CC Ground breaking Ceremony
Art Learning Journeys
- Visual Arts Club offers students with interest in visual arts to come together and learn about art.
- The Visual Arts Club creates a platform for students to showcase their talent and expand their knowledge in art and art-making through different mediums, including ceramics, painting, illustration, digital art, charcoal and chalk, sculpture, printmaking and etc.
- Students also partake on field trips to museums to look at art exhibitions which help them to build appreciation and awareness of art around them.
- To provide opportunities for students to be exposed to new techniques and medium of art through hands-on activities and visitation to museums, exhibitions and Artists’ sharing.
- To encourage students to express their thoughts, feelings and creativity through the various visual art forms from two dimensions to three dimensions.
- To encourage pupils to participate and excel in competitions.