Tuesday, 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Mdm Angie Ngo
- SIA Art competition 2015
- My Journey, My Home’ EZ link Art competition 2015
- My Dream Bus 2015
- Lee Kuan Yew Thru Your Eyes Art Competition 2014
- SYF Art & Craft Exhibition 2014
- Insight Under One Sky Art Competition 2013
Highlight(s) of Activities
- Visual Arts Club offers students with interest in visual arts to come together and learn about art.
- The Visual Arts club creates a platform for students to showcase their talent and expand their knowledge in art and art-making through different mediums,
including ceramics, painting, illustration, digital art, charcoal and chalk, sculpture, printmaking and etc.
- Students also partake on field trips to museums to look at art exhibitions which help them to build appreciation and awareness of art around them.
- To provide opportunities for students to be exposed to new techniques and medium of art through hands-on activities and visitation to museums, exhibitions and Art Schools.
- To encourage students to express their thoughts, feelings and creativity through the various visual art forms from two dimensions to three dimensions.
- To encourage pupils to participate and excel in competitions.