- SYF Arts Presentation for Concert Bands: Certificate of Accomplishment (2017)
- Singapore International Band Festival: Silver (2016)
- SYF Arts Presentation for Concert Bands: Certificate of Distinction (2013 & 2015)
- 5th National Band Competition: Silver (2014)
- 4th National Band Competition: Silver (2012)
- SYF Central Judging of Concert Bands: Silver (2011)
- 3rd National Band Competition: Silver (2010)
Highlight(s) of Activities
- School Anniversary Parade (9 March)
- Con Fuoco VI @ Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre (24 March)
- National Day Performance (8 August)
- Annual Band Camp (22-24 Nov)
Wind Orchestra is a big family of musicians who pride themselves in their passion for excellent performance in music. Members continue to scale greater heights in music appreciation and achievements through regular practices, performances, music exchanges and competitions. Beyond cultivating and enhancing students’ musical ability, character development is highly regarded where members are given opportunities to be groomed into confident leaders and excellent team players through additional activities such as camps, drill, CIP and the appointment of leadership roles.
- To cultivate a sense of appreciation and passion for music, supporting a vibrant arts culture.
- To build character rooted in sound moral values, instilling a sense of discipline and responsibility.
- To develop leadership qualities, nuturing resilient individuals.
- To contribute to the betterment of the community as confident and sincere individuals competent in social skills.